Say, I AM RICH


Here's an example of how to use affirmations with the statement "I am rich":


1. Get clear on what "rich" means to you. Does it refer to financial abundance, inner wealth, or a rich life experience? Visualize the details.


2. Say the affirmation out loud with conviction: "I am rich." You can say it in the present tense as if it's already true.


3. Feel the emotions of already being rich as you say the words. What would that feel like - joy, freedom, gratitude?


4. You can add depth by saying "I am rich in (money, love, health, etc)." Or "I am a rich human being experiencing (abundance, fulfillment, etc)."


5. Combine the affirmation with visualization. See yourself already living that rich reality through mental imagery and felt senses.


6. Embed belief by saying why you are rich, such as "I am rich because I have an abundance mindset" or "because I serve others fully."


7. Repeat the affirmation frequently, especially first thing upon waking and right before bed. Say it with strong emotion.


8. Take inspired action from that rich mindset and energy. Act as if you already embody the affirmation.


The key is to go beyond just empty words. You want to imprint the new empowering belief into your subconscious through vivid feelings and imagery while aligning your actions. Consistent practice is important with affirmations.

Comments

Popular Posts